Terms & Conditions Of Use
- You use the McKenzie Biscuits website at your own risk.
- McKenzie Biscuits does not assume any liability arising from your use of this website.
- While we always strive to provide you with accurate information, we will not assume any responsibility for errors or omissions on our website, or for any failure to update them.
- We reserve the right to change or eliminate any part of our website without notice.
- Intellectual property shown on products and promotional materials is owned by the respective brand owners.
- Logos and trade names on the electron website are owned by the respective brand owners.
- Intellectual Property associated with the graphics, text, design, look and feel of the website is owned by Mckenzie Biscuits.
- Any feedback and ideas submitted by users become McKenzie Biscuits's property.
- The McKenzie Biscuits website is subject to UK law.
- Any existing links to third parties are not to be deemed as an endorsement by McKenzie Biscuits, and McKenzie Biscuits assumes no responsibility for the content or use of these third party websites.
Automatically Collected Data
In some cases, we may automatically (i.e., not via registration) collect technical information that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site.
McKenzie Biscuits does not collect any personally identifiable information about you (e.g., your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) through its websites unless you have provided it to McKenzie Biscuits voluntarily. If you do not want your personal data collected, please do not submit it to us, and do not opt-in to email communication. When you do provide us with personal data, we may use that information in the following ways:
- We may save and analyze that information to better understand your needs and learn how we can improve our products and services.
- We may use that information to contact you about new products or promotions that we think may be of interest to you.
- This information will be used to make our future product design and marketing efforts more efficient.
- We will not share your personal data with any third party companies or organizations.